Join us September 20th – 22nd, 2022 for the Practical Filtration Engineering Design Course at the Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, 106 W 12th St, Kansas City, MO 64105.
Schenck Process’ Industrial Ventilation Practical Filtration Engineering Design Course is intended to introduce attendees to the general concepts and principles applicable to industrial ventilation systems as outlined in the Industrial Ventilation Manual: A Manual of Recommended Practice for Design – 29th Edition developed by the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH®). Through systematic presentations and hands on demonstrations, attendees will develop a comprehensive understanding of:
- Learning the language of filtration
- Selecting the right type of collector and media for an application
- Sizing a collector for the application
- Selecting the correct hood design and air flow requirements
- Proper duct work design and optimizations (with demo)
- System pressure calculations (VP Loss)
- Fan curves and proper fan selection
- How to properly modify existing ductwork
- How to balance an existing and or new system
- NFPA compliance and explosion mitigation for filtration systems
- Life cycle cost and routine maintenance of a filtration system
|Benefits and Costs|
|Those who attend and complete the course will receive the following: |
Certificate awarding 24 Contact hours upon completion of the program
Course materials provided by Schenck Process, over a $150 value, includes:
Industrial Ventilation Manual: A Manual of Recommended Practice for Design – 30th Edition A comprehensive work book with design sheets and problems from the course
Small class size for more interaction35-40 attendees maximum for the course
Reduced instruction fee: $500.00 for each attendee.
Schenck Process will cover the remaining course fees. Other items included with course fee:
Breakfast pastries and lunch provided
daily Snacks during breaks
One attendee evening event Wednesday September 21st
For more additional information or questions please feel free to contact Adrian Peacock at 816-832-6831, firstname.lastname@example.org. Adrian will also provide you with the link to reserve your room at the Hotel Phillips. The room rate offer is $142.00 and will expire 8/31/22. Please book your room asap while rooms are available. Hotel rooms in downtown KC can fill up quickly. Hotel Philips normal room rates are $181.00.
When requesting slots for attendees, please provide the following:
- Attendee first and last name
- Company name, job title, and address
- Email address and phone number
- A credit card number will be required to reserve participant slot
Email registration information to email@example.com.